Alpine Massage prices
Get in touch with us via our contact page with more information about what you'd like to book and where you're staying, so that we can provide an accurate quote. We also have extensive experience working with corporate events, offering a high level of service to groups - find out more below.
We're happy to help if you need advice on the best treatment for you, don't hesitate to get in touch.
Daytime Discount: between
Multiple Session Discounts: pre-book multiple
- 2 Sessions = 15% off
- 3 Sessions = 20% off
- 4 Sessions = 25% off*
Group Discount: enquire with us about group discounts* if you're booking for 3 or more people.
*Discounts cannot be used with any other offer. Group discounts are for massages booked in one continuous session. Multiple session discounts are for pre-booked sessions with a 20% deposit payable.
Alpine Massage offers massage services for corporate events. Whether you are organising your own event or through a specialist company based in the Alps, we can add that extra touch to make your staff or your clients feel special.
We work with a number of specialist companies in the Alps, so if you need inspiration please contact us for more information.
We have complete confidence and trust in Julie
Read more of what our clients have said in the past about working with us.
Events in French Alps
If you're visiting the area for one of these events, don't hesitate to get in touch and see how we can help look after your group.
Chamonix has a very busy annual calendar of sports events, particularly in the summer.
- January: Night slalom racing and ski touring relay at Les Planards.
- End June: Mont Blanc Marathon - the first main trail running event of the year in Chamonix.
- July: Chamonix Yoga Festival - classes are held at altitude and in the town centre.
- Mid-July: Climbing World Cup -
held onPlace du Mont Blanc, the speed climbing is a sight to behold.
- End August: Ultra Trail du Mont Blanc - one of the best-known trail events in the world.
- September: Evergreen Endurance - the most spectacular triathlon in the world, held between Montriond (Morzine) and Chamonix.
- End September: Trail des Aiguilles Rouges - the last trail running event of the season in Chamonix valley.